- Irisa: I'm not trapped in here. If I wanted I could have grabbed your wrist and broke every finger on your hand and taken the keycard for the cell, which you left hanging on your belt. Before you knew what was happening, I would have been out of this cage, separating your head from the rest of you with one of my blades.
- Tommy: What is wrong with you?
- Irisa: You wanted conversion.
FACTS ABOUT THINGS:
- TUMBLR WAS GETTING TOO EXPENSIVE. THEIR OPTIONS WERE TO EITHER SELL IT OR SHUT IT DOWN.
- YAHOO SAYS THEY’RE GOING TO LET IT RUN AS AN INDEPENDENT BUSINESS. IN THEORY, NOTHING WILL CHANGE EXCEPT FOR WHO’S LEGALLY OWNING IT.
- NOW EVERYONE CALM DOWN.
If it’s Sunday, you must reblog.
‘Tis Potterhead law.
Reblogging every Sunday to honor Richard Griffiths
if i had a dollar for every time u annoyed me